SLIMPRINTER Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Print on any clientprinter without driver on Terminalserver. Variable selection and defaultprinter. Always same printername. Private printer only visible by user and administrator. Wide range of resolutions and papersizes. Perfect tray-selection.
If you're experienced in printing with embedded functions of rdp-protocol in Microsoft's Terminalservice, you'll know this problems:
1. Some printerdrivers unusual (for example some messages in consolesession of terminalserver)
2. Several printerdrivers crashes if they share the same machine
3. If you install a new driver on client, rdp is missing the same driver at the server
4. Many drivers don't support rdp-printing under Microsoft's Terminalserver
5. The printername is build on serverside with the actual number of the session. Some programs don't like that.
6. Each local installed printer will be mapped in terminalsession
7. The standardprinter in terminalsession is always the same as the local standardprinter
8. In workgroups sees every user each mapped printer
9. Compressionratio of transmisson of printingdata is only low
10. 32bit clients will connect to 64bit terminalserver, but 64bit printerdrivers aren't availiable.
SLIMPRINTER solves all this problems!
* Only two universal printerdrivers on serverside
* public and private printers
* independent standardprinter
* no administrativ garbage on serverside
* supports papersizes until A0, also rollpapers for bonprinters
* connections from 32bit clients to 64bit terminalservers and vice versa for all printertypes possible
Windows-Terminalserver / rdp-Client or Ericom Blaze